Cara J Wong PhD.
Content Section 1
of Asian American Studies, LAS Global Studies, Political Science, Latin American and Caribbean Studies, Center for Global Studies, and Title VI Centers Faculty Survey
- Ph.D., University of California, Berkeley. Political Science
- Wong, Cara. Boundaries of Obligation: Geographic, Racial, and National Communities. . Cambridge University Press, 2010.
- "Explaining Perceptions of Competitive Threat in a Multiracial Context." Race, Reform, and Regulation of the Electoral Process. . New York: Cambridge University Press, 2011.
- Wong, Cara, and Grace Cho. "Jus Meritum: Citizenship for Service." Transforming Politics, Transforming America: The Political and Civic Incorporation of Immigrants in the United States. . Ed. Taeku Lee, Karthick Ramakrishnan, and Ricardo Ramírez. Charlottesville: University of Virginia Press, 2010.
- "Who Belongs? Assimilation, Integration and Multiculturalism in the United States." Nations of Immigrants, 2nd edition. . Northampton: Edward Elgar, 2009.
- Citrin , Jack, Cara Wong, and Brian Duff. "The Meaning of American National Identity." Social Identity, Intergroup Conflict, and Conflict Reduction. . Ed. Richard D. Ashmore and Lee Jussim. New York: Oxford University Press, 2001.
- "Bringing the Person Back In: Boundaries, Perceptions, and the Measurement of Racial Context ." Journal of Politics 74 (2012):
- Wong, Cara. "Little’ and ‘Big’ Pictures in Our Heads: Race, Local Context and Innumeracy about Racial Groups in the U.S.." Public Opinion Quarterly 71 (2007): 392-412.
- Wong, Cara. "Who Fights: Substitution, Commutation, and ‘Green Card Troops." Du Bois Review 4 (2007): 1-22.
- Wong, Cara, Andrea Campbell , and Jack Citrin. "'Racial Threat,' Partisan Climate, and Direct Democracy: Contextual Effects in Three California Initiatives." Political Behavior 28 (2006): 129-150.
- Wong, Cara, and Grace Cho. "Two-Headed Coins or Kandinskys: White Racial Identification." Political Psychology 26.5 (2005): 699-720.
- Citrin, Jack, Cara Wong, David Sears, and Christopher Muste. "Multiculturalism in American Public Opinion." British Journal of Political Science 31 (2001): 247-75.
- Citrin, Jack, Donald P. Green, Cara Wong, and Christopher Muste. "Public Opinion Toward Immigration Reform: The Role of Economic Motivations." The Journal of Politics 59 (1997): 858-81.